the future of euc

novazeus

here’s my prediction, for the states. i think segway/ninebot is forward looking. for pavement/sidewalks wherever legal, 9bot1s1, 12.5 mph.

for offroad, trails and my pasture, the new fat tire one, ninebot onez. 

ya, u can still get hurt bad at those speeds and on the different surfaces, but statistically, waay less.

i figure that big chunk of cash they got was partially used on future legality of euc’s, hoverboards is fresh in everybody’s mind. i’m pretty sure, in the government’s perfect world, all wheeled vehicles except cars and trucks would be banned. don’t u think cops hate bikers, especially crotch rockets. when they flip off the cop at a light and proceed to do a buck fifty peeling out and the other citizens in other cars are just staring at the cop. true story, cop told me yesterday. we were talking about me catching these punks tresspassing on my property.

anyway, i’m putting my money on segway/ninebot. you guys love to go fast and you love these wheels. i got them as a medical/hopefully dog exercise/save gas going slow surveying my property tool or tools. i’m not a fanboy of the whole concept, but because of where my particular disease is, and jarring up and down, walking or jogging or dirt bike riding etc i thought i try these as last mile or save me some miles walking and get my butt around the ranch more frequently.

i think there is a future for little slow euc’s for legal urban transport. and offroad with the fat tire one. obviously that is one arseholes opinion. and just like arseholes, everybody has one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived