Ninedroid App Question(s):

contentryder

Can someone please explain? Thanks!

Ninedroid app settings:

1. When going to settings and noticing "I'm using the large battery" switch, does that mean the 320Wh battery? I can't get the setting to stick to on.

2. In "Detail Info" tab, "Temperature" selection, I notice there are two battery (Battery-A and Battery-B) temperatures. Does this mean the bot is capable of 2 batteries for even more extended range?! One on each side of the battery compartment leg cushion?

3. "Standby after getting off". What does this do? Haven't tested it yet...

4. What does the "Remote Control" tab do? Control it manually without the pedals? Haven't tested it yet...

Reason why I haven't tested questions 3 and 4. My turns are super sharp now by basically swinging my body and having more control. So I basically mastered this. Now onto jumping. Jumping small bumps with continued motion is ok but I fell for the first time yesterday trying to jump a 4" step near my front door and as when I jumped, I succeeded. But right after I landed, I rammed into the front door, fell and tore a chunk of skin off my right hand's palm. Ouch.

I found a way to make my settings stick on Ninedroid v2.1.5 on my android device (Galaxy S6e), not sure if it'll work for you all:

• Have the bot on before changing a setting.
  • Make adjustment to whatever setting you're trying to do.
  • Press back all the way until app closes then force close (in task manager) to kill the app completely.
  • Turn bot off (the red power button on bot).
  • Turn bot back on and open the app. Settings should stick.

Confused about Ninebot's different versions though? On their website they have v4.3 - On the Google Play Store: v2.0.4 - My current version: v2.1.5

Pulled this from @mengke G+:
Ninebot_One_unicycle_24_.thumb.jpg.95eac

Can someone please explain? Thanks!

Ninedroid app settings:

1. When going to settings and noticing "I'm using the large battery" switch, does that mean the 320Wh battery? I can't get the setting to stick to on.

2. In "Detail Info" tab, "Temperature" selection, I notice there are two battery (Battery-A and Battery-B) temperatures. Does this mean the bot is capable of 2 batteries for even more extended range?! One on each side of the battery compartment leg cushion?

3. "Standby after getting off". What does this do? Haven't tested it yet...

4. What does the "Remote Control" tab do? Control it manually without the pedals? Haven't tested it yet..

I found a way to make my settings stick on Ninedroid v2.1.5 on my android device (Galaxy S6e), not sure if it'll work for you all:

• Have the bot on before changing a setting.
  • Make adjustment to whatever setting you're trying to do.
  • Press back all the way until app closes then force close (in task manager) to kill the app completely.
  • Turn bot off (the red power button on bot).
  • Turn bot back on and open the app. Settings should stick.

If you connect to a Ninebot One I think you will see all of those options are gone.  They are for the 2 wheeled Ninebots. (i.e. Remote control allows you to drive it around).

I guess I've been lucky all I've needed to do is turn the Ninebot One off/on for it to save my settings.

yes, the ninebot elite has 2 batteries on each side (thats the segway style thingy), the remote control is also for the same 2wheel 9bot.

All available functions only stick if you have your bot connected via bluetooth while setting them. Some settings even need a restart of the bot (not sure on that anymore though, but booting it wont break anything)

All available functions only stick if you have your bot connected via bluetooth while setting them. Some settings even need a restart of the bot (not sure on that anymore though, but booting it wont break anything)

And I always set the 9B1 settings when I am connected.  :)  I'm on v1.2.2 firmware and v2.1.5 (Android) App and from what I've seen there are some settings that require a power cycle of the 9B1.

Archived