Ninebot mini pro Runaway FIX (VIDEO)

the ninebot mini and mini pro have tendency to run away when you fall off or you leave i a place with slight curve so i thought how to fix and now i found a sulotion and i will share with you i made a little video to show my little system in action :)   what i used was: a mini pro(obviously), elastic tread with hook on end (optinal), and important part: a retractable keychain with metal chain, and i cut away little of reflector

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shad0z said:

the ninebot mini and mini pro have tendency to run away when you fall off or you leave i a place with slight curve so i thought how to fix and now i found a sulotion and i will share with you i made a little video to show my little system in action :)   what i used was: a mini pro(obviously), elastic tread with hook on end (optinal), and important part: a retractable keychain with metal chain, and i cut away little of reflector

Well done.

I will do the same.

4 hours ago, Rocky Romero said:

Well done.

I will do the same.

Just remember to get a sturdy high quality retractable keychain and it usually has a little part on the keychain so you can put it in the edge of clothes but put a little peice of string in front of the keychain otherwise it will try to retract and pull down your pants eventually if thats where you place it like me   like i did on video 

Edited by Shad0z