IPS111 uphill tilt problem

moritzerl

Hello i am a proud owner of a IPS121 and have bought a used 

IPS111 with the old 50.4(12s) Volt System

but something is wrong - i never hear an internal speaker ( does the IPS111 has a speaker ? )

but now the dangerous thing

If i drive uphill its moving very slow much much slower than the IPS121 - then i tilt the uncycle to get more speed

i complete fall forward :( faceplant !!  whats wrong here ?

i tried this on a wall again - put the IPS111 close in front to the wall - and make a strong tilt with the hands on the grip

first the wheel turns forward then i increase the preasure with the hand and get a really large tilt angle and the wheel is not turning

can anyone help me ?

42 minutes ago, moritzerl said:

Hello i am a proud owner of a IPS121 and have bought a used 

IPS111 with the old 50.4(12s) Volt System

but something is wrong - i never hear an internal speaker ( does the IPS111 has a speaker ? )

but now the dangerous thing

If i drive uphill its moving very slow much much slower than the IPS121 - then i tilt the uncycle to get more speed

i complete fall forward :( faceplant !!  whats wrong here ?

i tried this on a wall again - put the IPS111 close in front to the wall - and make a strong tilt with the hands on the grip

first the wheel turns forward then i increase the preasure with the hand and get a really large tilt angle and the wheel is not turning

can anyone help me ?

Just sounds like a very weak battery....when it is stressed to much (which it gets by aplying pressure) it just shut's off...But i also would not expect to much of a 50VOlt System.

I would not drive with this unit....there is not much to help here. Seams new battery's are needed.

Archived