Cant connect with the official app

e_kjellgren

I can connect via BT to the KingSongMusic profile and play some music to the wheel.

However the app doesn't connect.

There is another BT profile called KS-16S-918, I guess thats the one I should use for the app? I can't connect to it though..

1 hour ago, e_kjellgren said:

I can connect via BT to the KingSongMusic profile and play some music to the wheel.

However the app doesn't connect.

There is another BT profile called KS-16S-918, I guess thats the one I should use for the app? I can't connect to it though..

If you use an Android phone with 6.0 or above, then this is your solution:

If you want to know more about the details, why you need to authorize the App to use GPS to get a bluetooth connection, read this:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33043582/bluetooth-low-energy-startscan-on-android-6-0-does-not-find-devices

1 hour ago, e_kjellgren said:

Thank you!

(I didn't have to connect to any profile to get the app to connect, so I guess the music profile is ok!)

The KS app connects automatically to the other profile you mentioned (if the described authorizations are done), while the musicplayer must connect to the kingsongmusic profile.

Both profiles can be either active at the same time, but each one can be also active alone (e.g. if you play only music as before, or if you ride without playing music but with the KS app connected).

Archived