Quick Review: EUC Carrying Bag

flass

I just wanted to share my latest purchase: a carrying backpack for electric unicycles. I bought it from Ali Express, and thereby not having very high expectations on it. It feels pretty robust though, which it also needs to be to carry my 20kg-ish ks16. Since it arrived today, I have no idea how well it will keep up in the long run, but at a very quick glance I am surprised by the apparently nice build quality. 

It's almost too small (I bought the 16 inch version, there are smaller ones suited for 14 and 12 inch wheels), but if you have a slimmer 16-inch wheel than the rather bulky ks16 it will work fine. I had to struggle a bit to fasten the clip in the center-front. I finally made it, but it's really really tight. Anyway, it's cheap and it has a couple of pockets to store other accessories in. I will try it out and see if it does it's job or not. If it turns out to wear/tear apart unusually fast, I will of course let you know.

If you are interested, you'll find it here for about 35 US bucks/30 euro-money: https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?productId=32745734345

IMG_4548.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

IMG_4550.jpg

• 1 year later...

Thanks for sharing. Is the backpack still working fine?

Now they are about 35eur.

They are very similar to baby carriers, so I've bought one for 5eur from my local classified ads, it's too small, maybe other carriers are bigger, I don't know, but I managed to use tape, a buckle and a tie/rope to get it to work. I don't know if it's strong enough though, so I've to stress test it more as it is to carry it while riding another EUC (carrying a training EUC, IPS Lhotz 16inch).

I'll put that on another thread as it's a FYI and not that much related to this review.

Archived