King Song 14c 840wh - Stop Working Properly.

OneWheel

I was charging my wheel with the fast charger. A few hours later I notice the fan on the fast charge stopped, so I unplugged the power cord. A few days later I try to charge the wheel again before long trip, I was relieve to see the fan on the charger running again. A few hours later I unplug the cord.

I start the wheel and notice a constant beep beep. The wheel would tilt slowly forward to the maximum angle then it would tilt back slowly to the maximum angle then it would tilt slowly forward to the maximum angle. This tilting would repeat over and over again with a constant beep beep..

What could be the problem here?

Thanks for the help!:w00t2:

I had a similar problem and needed a new motherboard...once I replaced the board everything was good. Sorry if I'm over simplifying, but that was one of the problems that I was having. See my thread below for details of my problem.

I left over night with the bluetooth on to drain the battery. I turn it on, it was balancing fine for 1min. I then place it against the wall for about 30 sec, it then beep and tilt! I will update if working again.

Recalibrated the Level Calibration then went for 10min ride. Everything is good now. Did a 20km test today no problem.

It's likely the voltage sensing circuitry on your control board is inaccurate.  This has happened on a number of ks14c wheels.

Try to let the battery discharge a bii. it may take days with just the lights on.

Or, if you're comfortable, start at the bottom of Hill and immediately start up the hill to discharge the battery. The extra load on the battery will decrease the voltage enough to eliminate the tiltback.

But you won't be able to go down a hill. I did this with mine several times that way by riding up a hill and walking down.

Then, you should be able to ride normally and use charge doctor to terminate the charge earlier.

I just bought two charge doctors, one for the kingsong 14c and one for Gotway mSuper from ewheels.com to terminate the charge earlier next time. Battery is precious as sometime it is hard to ship!! and is time consuming to install.

On 7/21/2017 at 9:47 PM, OneWheel said:

I was charging my wheel with the fast charger. A few hours later I notice the fan on the fast charge stopped, so I unplugged the power cord. A few days later I try to charge the wheel again before long trip, I was relieve to see the fan on the charger running again. A few hours later I unplug the cord.

I start the wheel and notice a constant beep beep. The wheel would tilt slowly forward to the maximum angle then it would tilt back slowly to the maximum angle then it would tilt slowly forward to the maximum angle. This tilting would repeat over and over again with a constant beep beep..

What could be the problem here?

Thanks for the help!:w00t2:

Just curious, but how many amps is your fast charger?

Archived