Can Not Connect Ninebot App V4

DinhNgoc

Hi everyone, I have bought a ninebot one A1 from my friend, he has connected it before, and  a long time he does not play with ninebot. Now i can not connect ninebot via bluetooth. How can i connect with it :(. Plz Help me. Thanks. When i connect it does not show device, sometimes it show but can not connect :(

19 hours ago, DinhNgoc said:

Hi everyone, I have bought a ninebot one A1 from my friend, he has connected it before, and  a long time he does not play with ninebot. Now i can not connect ninebot via bluetooth. How can i connect with it :(. Plz Help me. Thanks. When i connect it does not show device, sometimes it show but can not connect :(

Do you open the app and let the app connect?  I cannot connect my E+ via bluetooth.  It shows the ninebot but won't connect.  I just turn on Bluetooth, then open the app and it connects automatically, but sometimes it takes a long time, and sometimes I have to close the app and reopen it 2 or 3 times before it connects.

You could download the Ninedroid app from the downloads tab at the top left of this page.  Then try to connect.:unsure:

8 hours ago, steve454 said:

Do you open the app and let the app connect?  I cannot connect my E+ via bluetooth.  It shows the ninebot but won't connect.  I just turn on Bluetooth, then open the app and it connects automatically, but sometimes it takes a long time, and sometimes I have to close the app and reopen it 2 or 3 times before it connects.

You could download the Ninedroid app from the downloads tab at the top left of this page.  Then try to connect.:unsure:

i always open bluetooth, i use ninebot app on playstore :( how can i download ninedroid? all link is death. 

9 hours ago, DinhNgoc said:

how can i download ninedroid? all link is death. 

Google ninedroid app, find a place that has the app for download.  You might have to try more than once to find a link.

18 hours ago, steve454 said:

Google ninedroid app, find a place that has the app for download.  You might have to try more than once to find a link.

Now i can connect ninebot app (ninedroid is old), due to ninebot app does not support android 7.0 (samssung s8+), thanks for your help :)

9 hours ago, DinhNgoc said:

Now i can connect ninebot app (ninedroid is old), due to ninebot app does not support android 7.0 (samssung s8+), thanks for your help :)

That's good, I am glad it is working now.

Archived