Off center

I've had my Msuper3 for 2 months and have been real happy with it, logging about 700 miles on it. The other day it started doing sudden turning as if its loose (wheel). The seller says its rider error? Has anyone experienced this? 

6 minutes ago, Swoosh said:

I've had my Msuper3 for 2 months and have been real happy with it, logging about 700 miles on it. The other day it started doing sudden turning as if its loose (wheel). The seller says its rider error? Has anyone experienced this? 

can you describe that a little better? i don't understand what is meant with"sudden turning".....

After 700 miles have you checked that everything is tight and nothing has loosened off?

It's quite common for the wheel nuts to loosen after extended use so definitely check that they are tight.

thanks guys the wheel nut was a little loose and I developed a bump in the tire. Things are smooth sailing again. 

I read a reply to a question that mentioned a" hall " something. Do you know what that is?

Hall Sensors!,

That are the sensors sitting on the magnets of the wheel rim, telling the board what it's doing, how fast to go and how to fire the coils in the wheel...(short explain)

Archived