App questions

Circuitmage

So, after playing around with the Inmotion app features, I have a few basic questions;

1) Can anyone respond with their opinions about different apps (for different brands) they have used? The Inmotion app seems fairly nice, full featured, however much of it is not in English. Just looking for opinions on other brand's apps.

2) I have not played with the Zero Point slider and Footboard Sensitivity settings yet, so I am wondering how much this really affects ride. Footboard Sensitivity has description, but I do not see information on Zero Point.

Hi,

I am not a big fan of the Inmotion App. Ist has more functionality of a Messenger/social media App. Really bad is the missing Apple Watch/ Smart watch Support! To have the most important informations available directly at your wrist is nice an a safety Feature.

For iOS, I found These usefull Apps that supports Inmotion and the Apple Watch:

Gyrometrics:
nice Status on the watch, track recording. Temperature of the Controller board not supported

DarknessBot:
Temperature of the Board is shown in the App and Watch, you may enter the Wh of your Battery. The App calculates the remaining distance while you are riding! Things which should be included in the Inmotion App.

I think the same of @Fahrtwind about inmotion app, more than because I haven't iPhone and I can't reach any alternative app for my wheel. The app crash often, never get a complete track record, don't allow me change my personal information like phone number o portrait and the lack of relevant information like power output and temperature. All this without discussing all the Chinese texts and the suspect treatment of our personal data in his servers.

There was an update last week on the app, and after that I could change my picture.

I'm not an IOS person, android. I did notice the app likes to stay open in the background drawing a lot of power...always makes me wonder about apps like that.

Maybe I just need to download the other competing brand apps and see how they work.

Archived