ks14c problem

UKJ

Hello,

So fliped over my trusty beloved ks14 c and noticed that the space between the motor, Wheel and the alu pedal supports are not the same, one is noticeable closer and now rubs.

Ideas of what to do to fix?

It seems to function fine but any and all ideas welcome, thanks_

ukj

bentaxlea.JPG

bentside.JPG

okside.JPG

Hi,

I think you might have the same issue as some of the ninebot one, the solution is to put a bigger washer between the pedal support and the motor. Did this occur after a crash or something ?

Have a look at this video :

• My 14C peddle started rubbing too, right before the post sheared off.  Check for a cracked or bent post. If it's either you will need a replacement motor housing.  Once a crack starts forming on the post it can break at any moment. I would stop riding it.
  • If the peddle is dented than the washer fix is ok. You can tell if it's the peddle by swapping the peddles to the opposite side. If it's only bad on one side you have a post problem. 

image.jpeg

Thanks for the replys.

Having read here on this forum the benifit of buying local, I did. and even from the Distributor in my country (KING SONG FRANCE) NOW KING SONG EUROPE.

So I will contact them and see what they can, will do hopefully !

The warranty is valid for 2 years and I am well within it so as it seems that mine is not the only to have this defect, sure hope it can be made SAFE because that is why I decided on a KS14C in the first place.

ukj

Archived