Airwheel X8 loose wires. Where do they go?

wmcksmith

Hey guys, 

Just found this forum and joined up. I've been an Airwheel X8 for nearly 2 years now. 

I recently had an issue with my X8. I plugged it up to the charger, correctly, and the light on the charger stayed green (wouldn't charge). I figured that a wire came loose so I opened it up. There didn't seem to be anything out of place so I ordered a new charger. The new charger seemed to do the trick. I tried to turn it on to test it to see if it fully charged, while still disassembled, and the wheel went crazy and jerked out several wires. I think that I got everything hooked back up correctly except for 2 wires. There is a purple and pink wire that start near the capacitors. They have connectors on the end that I assume plug into a connector that leads to the on/off button. The button has a white and red wire going out of the connecter and into it. I really don't want to screw it up so does anyone have a picture of this connection or know if it goes Pink to red, purple to white or vise versa?  Please help, I need to cycle! 

I'm having issues uploading the pictures but I can email one if you think that it will help

Archived