Going to do a full comparison of the Msuper v3 1600wh and 1640wh very soon!

So I recently received my Msuper v3 1640wh and have been having a blast with it.  I just sold my 850 V2 HS to forum member @logos122  It so happens that he just received his 1600wh 84V a couple days ago. He only rode mine for a minute or 2 but didnot notice much of a difference between the two. So we decidied that we need to do what good forum members should do and we plan on meeting up and doing a full comparison of both units.  From torque, speed, battery life.  I'm surprised we don't have any head to head reviews but we will try and do our best to make it happen.  If anyone here owns either of the two, your input would be great!

1 minute ago, Donafello said:

So I recently received my Msuper v3 1640wh and have been having a blast with it.  I just sold my 850 V2 HS to forum member @logos122  It so happens that he just received his 1600wh 84V a couple days ago. He only rode mine for a minute or 2 but didnot notice much of a difference between the two. So we decidied that we need to do what good forum members should do and we plan on meeting up and doing a full comparison of both units.  From torque, speed, battery life.  I'm surprised we don't have any head to head reviews but we will try and do our best to make it happen.  If anyone here owns either of the two, your input would be great!

Matt is awesome. I can't wait to read That comparison

Good luck

Archived