Mohoo H3 Tire/tube replacement

mogulman

If you're just gonna change the tube, I have a theory that it can be done without taking the wheel off the unit, or out of the unit.  Just dismount one bead of the tire from the bottom of the unit, turning the wheel until the whole bead is off the rim.  Next position the valve at the bottom and poke it out of the rim.  Now remove the tube by rotating the wheel in the same way as above.  Now get a sharp knife and cut the old tube in half to clear the axle.  Now get the new tube and cut it in half....No wait, that won't work.  Damn!!

actually there are a few good vids on YouTube. Check them out. It depends on your wheel model as to which method works for you; wheel out the bottom or side of wheel removed, they are both there.

oh yeah, welcome to the forum 

i actually figured it out.   Took a bunch of extra screws out that I probably didn't need to, but got it off and patched the tube.    Interesting the tube looked to be twisted in 2 spots, so maybe it was initially installed poorly or something.

For anyone else doing this, you just have to remove all the screws on the battery side.   There are 4 screws near the peddle underneath some rubber plugs.  There are also 4 small screws underneath the orange rubber trim.

Archived