Really Bad TV Shows You Don't Want to Watch

Omigosh, I want my 30 minutes of my life back!  Okay, long story short, I'm browsing Netflix since I seem to be paying a monthly fee for it, I may as well watch it!  Okay, so I saw a short interview on The Jimmy Fallon show, and I think well this could be interesting.  It's a show called "Haters Back Off!"  Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for quirky comedies and unusual storylines, but this show is just awful!  I don't know if it's the lead character's weird voice or facial expressions or excessive use of lipstick, but there were not too many funny moments.  I've only seen the pilot so maybe it gets better as it seems to be trending on Netflix.  I don't know.  I was like "waht?" :rolleyes:

Another show to miss is "No Tomorrow."  The lead character is super hot fellow Canadian Tori Anderson, but she doesn't quite save the pilot with her quirky smiles and giddy character.  Maybe I need to give these another chance as sometimes series do improve over the course of a few episodes.  I don't know.  I'm giving them two thumbs down for now.  -_-

Archived