KS14C how to connect Android App

9Bot1

I just received two KS14C's from @Jason McNeil. Very fast shipping and great prices! I placed the order Thursday and received them the very next day. I'm trying to connect to the wheel through Bluetooth and the App on an Android phone and it's not connecting to the wheel. Has anyone had this problem? I have an iPhone so I purchased an Android phone last night with marshmallow 6.0 specifically to change the settings on the wheels. For some reason it see's the wheels (named something similar to KS14C-572) and when I try to pair I get a communication error. When I try in the app and select Scan nothing shows up under Available devices.

I can connect to "King Song" under Bluetooth and play music fine. Just can't connect to change settings. Any ideas?

@9Bot1, just fired off an email: it's likely a permission problem where the App can't communicate because it doesn't have the rights for Bluetooth:

Please go into the Android settings, Apps, then press the settings button at the top, there should be an option for App Permissions.
If you select the 'Location' permission & add the King Song App, this should do the trick.

Archived