Just ordered the 1640wh Msuper V3;)

Donafello

So I decided to pull the trigger on the Msuper v3 1640wh and I'm sure I will be one of the only people to have one in the states, so I will keep everyone posted.   So now the wait begins and I will do a complete unboxing and review and put it on YouTube.  Also my Msuper HS 850wh is up for sale so check it out in private sales

image.png

Order was cancelled by AliExpress due to verification. They want me to send pictures of the card and my drivers liscence to them. and this my friends is exactly why people dont buy euc's because of the hoops you have to jump through. 

1 hour ago, Donafello said:

Order was cancelled by AliExpress due to verification. They want me to send pictures of the card and my drivers liscence to them. and this my friends is exactly why people dont buy euc's because of the hoops you have to jump through. 

this is a very common thing on doing business with china, when you use a credit card!

at least when it is your first order on ali-express or with the company!

has really nothing to do with euc's...it's just tryinig to stop credit card scam, what i think is not so bad at all!

in contrary, i found it quiet good....

i ordered a vacuum robot at gearbest for 180dollars, and because its the first order on gearbest they wanted to see a photo of the real creditcard(only with last 4 numbers) and something like a copy of a gas bill or a drivers licence!

after i prooved that, 2 days later the robot was on the way....and is now cleaning my house :-)

4 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

this is a very common thing on doing business with china, when you use a credit card!

at least when it is your first order on ali-express or with the company!

has really nothing to do with euc's...it's just tryinig to stop credit card scam, what i think is not so bad at all!

in contrary, i found it quiet good....

i ordered a vacuum robot at gearbest for 180dollars, and because its the first order on gearbest they wanted to see a photo of the real creditcard(only with last 4 numbers) and something like a copy of a gas bill or a drivers licence!

after i prooved that, 2 days later the robot was on the way....and is now cleaning my house :-)

I sent them what they wanted.  Just waiting to see what happens

Archived