Gotway MSuper 4 App?

Quick question about Gotway apps. I just bought a GW MSuper 4, and trying to download an app that works. I tried two apps in the iPhone App Store (Ver 1.0 by Shenzhen, and Ver 2.0 by li yu), and neither works. The only android device I have is a Nexus 7, and there are no Gotway apps in the Google Play store.

Is my only option to download and install an apk file? If so, could someone please point me to an apk that works with the older MSuper?

Thanks for any help you all can provide!

Ken

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, and trying to get this to work, but can't get it yet. I read the text file that the Gotway site points to, but I'm still missing something. When I try to download, I'm getting a message that the file went to the trash. Does anyone recognize this error, and can point me to a solution?

OK. Making good progress, but still not there.

I've got the GW 4.0 Dual Language app installed, and was successful with the Bluetooth connection to the MSuper wheel. The app now displays speed, distance, battery, and temp. I can also blow the horn. But when I select settings,  it says "Gotway Advanced Setting - none Here, please use the system menu".

Can anyone tell me where the system menu is? I really wanted the app for the settings - ride settings, set level, etc.

Thanks for any help you can provide. I'm almost there ?!

Ken

Thanks sbouju. I'll try that. My Samsumg Galaxy Tab S2 doesn't have a menu button - just a physical home button in the center, a software recents button on the left, and a software back botton on the right. I just learned that I can put a menu button on the screen through Settings - Accessibility - Dexterity and Interaction - Assistant Menu. I guess every android device is a little different. I'll first try long pressing the Menu botton, as you suggest. If that doesn't work, I'll try long pressing the others. I'll report back later today.

Success! Thanks so much sbouju for all your help. The menu button didn't do it, but there was another button in the Assistant menu called "More Options...", and that brings up the Gotway Advanced settings menu on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

Just curious - what ride setting do you like the best and what do you weigh? I weigh 90kg and have the MSuper set at Comfort for the first ride (tomorrow if it stops raining). But I'm thinking I'll probably want to go to the stiffest setting (Madden) because of my weight. Curious what others who have the MSuper have theirs set to.

Archived