Im about this point 

1) going uphill is less powerful and less fast than with 1.1.7,
2) if you are doing long cruises like me near highest speed, you stand after some time on your toetips, with the steering bar behind your knees,
3) if you are driving a lot around max speed, you are soon idiotically "punished" by the firmware lowering your maxspeed limit,
4) if you are driving a lot around max speed, the Mini is still beeping to much,
5) the maxspeed display is a fake: if it shows 18 km/h, you are in reality driving below 17 km/h, between 16,5 and 16,8.

and one mostly thing sux its toetips, with the steering bar behind your knees,  if ninebot company can fix this its be perfect to ride :)

14 hours ago, Andrius Ir Ingrida said:

Im about this point 

1) going uphill is less powerful and less fast than with 1.1.7,
2) if you are doing long cruises like me near highest speed, you stand after some time on your toetips, with the steering bar behind your knees,
3) if you are driving a lot around max speed, you are soon idiotically "punished" by the firmware lowering your maxspeed limit,
4) if you are driving a lot around max speed, the Mini is still beeping to much,
5) the maxspeed display is a fake: if it shows 18 km/h, you are in reality driving below 17 km/h, between 16,5 and 16,8.

and one mostly thing sux its toetips, with the steering bar behind your knees,  if ninebot company can fix this its be perfect to ride :)

Ah, you copied my text from somewhere in the forum. :)

But it is good to see other people have comparable issues.

I fear Ninebot leaves us alone with this, but for me I found a solution: I bought a Kingsong KS16.

It took some days until I could drive safely, but at the end it's more fun than with the MiniPro, it has 60 km range and is able to drive 30 km/h (as soon as it reached 100 km driving distance). For me it is the solution for my needs, but of course it cannot be compared, because the type of riding is very different.

Because also the Segway riding style is nice, I would keep the MiniPro, if it could reach at least 20 km/h over 66% of it's range, but as it currently is I think I will sell it again soon.

20 km/h would be fast enough?

But 18 km/h is too slow :D

I drive a Ninebot one E+ from time to time. But to be honest: the NB mini makes much more fun!

If you sell your NB mini you can contact me by PM. Many people ask me where to buy a NB mini.

its not 18km if you reach half battery its always slow down and you always going  steering bar behind your knees  so i think this problem should be fixed we need all contact to ninebot company and maybe we can change something :) i look on Kingsong KS16  spec its very good range speed and all bud the look off the ks16 look like china crappy shit need work on the look maybe after some year its become like ninebot solid machine bud not now 

On 10.8.2016 at 1:19 AM, Groundcrew said:

20 km/h would be fast enough?

But 18 km/h is too slow :D

I drive a Ninebot one E+ from time to time. But to be honest: the NB mini makes much more fun!

If you sell your NB mini you can contact me by PM. Many people ask me where to buy a NB mini.

First, the 2 km/h on this thing really make a difference. You recognize that, when it sets it's max speed from 18,5 down to 16,5 after it reaches a remaining range of 11 to 12 km.

Second, this setting (20) would mean that one could really ride with 18 km/h, thanks God, because when you ride for longer times near max speed, it throws you currently back between 16 and 17 km/h all the time and you ride like a yoyo, as Andrius already described.

At the end there is only a constant speed of around 17 km/h possible, where it does not tilt you back, and after you have reached the remaining range of 11 km, only a constant speed of around 14 to 15 km/h is possible. 

Maybe I'll like it that way when I become 80.

With the Kingsong I can ride a constant speed of 25 km/h, and for a lot more than 30 kilometers - it just fits a lot better to my needs.

I agree with Ozpeter, there's no point. IMO, I prefer 1.3.1 over 1.1.7. I downgraded one of my 2 miniPRO's to 1.1.7 so I could compare side by side. The handling or control seems slightly better with 1.1.7 but I get better top speed with 1.3.1. (I posted in the 1.2.8 > 1.1.7 forum on this)

Archived