Ninebot One E+ boxed weight...

TremF

I may have a buyer for my Ninebot One E+ so I have boxed it back up in it's original packaging, box and the transport box.

Would anyone happen to know the total weight of the E+ when boxed for transit please? I don't have a set of bathroom scales to weigh it on. I was thinking that the E+ is 13.8kg so maybe 15kg max but it could be slightly more with the charger and all the packaging?

A strange query and not something people may know BUT hopefully someone has a boxed up one to hand they can weigh or they know the weight from shipping one previously?

Thanks in advance :) 

I bought an e+ that I actually ended up returning without even opening it. I remember at the mail shop telling him it was roughly 15kg (13.9 for the bot plus packaging, charger etc etc).

He weighed it and it actually came close to 20kg. His scale may have been screwed I guess......but I remember this because I was shocked at the time. 

Wow! OMG! 

I'm not sure what to do now. With my arm I can't carry the boxed E+ up to the post office for them to weigh for me. I have read some places saying the E+ is 14.2kg so with the charger and boxes it could possibly be closer to 20kg :( 

Archived