KingSong 18 sitting down

Flash

I know some people say its very comfortable to ride ks18 sitting down, but my experience is that it was very unstable. First of all since normal foot position to be flat on the ground would be in front of your body ( as when you are sitting in a chair) and the foot rests do not extend that much forward, you are forced to put your feet directly underneath and cant put them flat on pedals ,. You have to be on tip toes the whole time. Its hard to balance wih your feet and since you are sitting very high over 1 point of contact with the pavement it becomes a bit of a circus balancing act.  Of course ione can get used to it. And it is fun to ride like this, but i dont think its very convenient for long trips. Maybe this is why in most videos we see people standing when riding ks18 rather than sitting

12 minutes ago, Cloud said:

I know some people say its very comfortable to ride ks18 sitting down, but my experience is that it was very unstable. First of all since normal foot position to be flat on the ground would be in front of your body ( as when you are sitting in a chair) and the foot rests do not extend that much forward, you are forced to put your feet directly underneath and cant put them flat on pedals ,. You have to be on tip toes the whole time. Its hard to balance wih your feet and since you are sitting very high over 1 point of contact with the pavement it becomes a bit of a circus balancing act.  Of course ione can get used to it. And it is fun to ride like this, but i dont think its very convenient for long trips. Maybe this is why in most videos we see people standing when riding ks18 rather than sitting

I don't wan't to cut in my seat , I have to buy one more spare seat , with a fan and mobile phone holder I need to modify the seat , also when I for example leave my ks18 in the shop then it would be great to make it stand safely without power on , maybe a strong magnet with a strap around the handlebar would do it , but , will a strong magnet affect any sensor on the euc in a bad way ? , I don't know

wpmess1.jpg

wpmess2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎31‎.‎07‎.‎2016 at 5:03 PM, Cloud said:

for my KS-18 i got the big pedals from the 1Radwerkstatt guys which makes this experience much better, but the fact that you have absolutely nothing to grab in case you might fell makes me feel a bit worrying.

When i`m riding without you can easily grad the var on the top when necessary but with the seat on top it`s really hard to grab your wheel.

1 hour ago, 2Highjumper said:

for my KS-18 i got the big pedals from the 1Radwerkstatt guys which makes this experience much better, but the fact that you have absolutely nothing to grab in case you might fell makes me feel a bit worrying.

When i`m riding without you can easily grad the var on the top when necessary but with the seat on top it`s really hard to grab your wheel.

It's different and fun , I have to think differently , concentrate on leaning in the right direction instead of putting down my feets in high speed , I have to sit at the back end of the seat to find balance

Archived