Hoping to buy EUC soon

Taximan650

Hi Folks,Thinking of buying a Wheel soon but not sure which one will fit best for me!Im 92 Kgs and looking for something to get me long distance on and off Road,been looking at the Ninebot one E Plus also Ips T350,be great to hear some views,thanks...

At 90+Kg I would highly recommend the IPS as it has very good range for its battery size and is one of the best hill climbers out there, plus for someone starting out it has all the safety features is pleasant to ride and is a reliable wheel.

Only down side is the top speed isn't the highest but to be honest the difference in speed isn't that noticable when we go out with the IPS's and the Gotways together.

I have to say I would highly recommend a Ninebot E+. I weigh 85kg, I have done over 2,000 km on a Ninebot E since Feb and will soon be upgrading to an E+. I have tried the IPS and from a personal perspective it's performance and quality isn't quite up there with the Ninebot.  Power is excellent, never had any problems with overpowering (and I've been trying a lot of stunts) and range is good too. I can get about 12 miles range on my wheel, so I'm estimating with the E+ I will get around 18.

Hi Taximan,

I just finished typing my advice for someone else's thread posing the same question so I'm copying what I wrote them below but let me preface by saying that Gimlet has a lot more experience than I do and is more knowledgeable on EUC's so please keep that in mind (I just started days ago).

copied response below:

I was in your shoes just literally days before your post! My advice would be to consider what your needs/wants are for the wheel. If you have the time, I'd also rec reading how some ppl have come to their decisions as there are many other threads similar to yours on this forum - I personally found them very helpful. You can view my inital thread and the feedback I got here. By now, I'm betting a number of retailers have PM'ed you (who, btw, were very respectful and straight forward).

I've also started another thread about my first few days on the wheel I just received this past Thursday (6/25) that you can read about here. It's only been days but it's been a blast so far! I'm currently practicing/playing on it until I can take it into NYC for my commute.

Finally, I do think it's very important you read/research/consider the area of safety vs speed/thrill. There are a number of threads discussing this, including the issue of wheels cutting out at certain top speeds. While it is fun, it can be very dangerous! There is an active thread on this issue of wheels cutting out here.

Good luck! Feel free to ask me and the others lots of questions!

Thanks very much for the Advice folks,while I save some money I will keep reading up on here and decide soon,must admit I like the look of the Ninebot One E Plus the most at the mo,but still could go for the Ips have yet to decide ?

Archived