Hi everyone!

We are a dealer in Victoria BC and have been selling the Ninebot Ones for just over a year now and Segways for years before that. We know that the more serious riders are always looking for something that goes faster and farther, we had thought the Ninebot One P would be the answer. We'd had an order placed 10 months ago and have tried multiple times since then with out luck to get any in for our customers. Finally we were forced to look for other answers.

We got in our first shipment of the Gotway today. We have the ACM16 and the MCM4 in stock, both have the biggest batteries available, 680 watt for the MCM4 and 820 watt for the AMC16.

We will be unboxing and testing out these new machines soon to test their quality, we are excited to be able to offer them to our customers.

If you are interested in learning more about the Gotway or are interested in purchasing please contact us or visit our website. www.ridetheglide.ca

Awesome! Congratulations on your diversified portfolio, this market seems so new that it's good to sell several different makes and models. If I ever make it to Victoria can I go on your tour using an EUC instead of a Segway? (It's probably the first and only time anyone will ask but hey, that's me.)

Archived