Hoberboard from EUC owner

Pingouin

Hi,

I recently bought a used hoverboard, the basic model, no bluetooth, no fancy lights...maybe the one that takes fire I don't know...

Whaterver, the thing is, standing up on it was quite easy, but moving fast forward is hard (compared to segway and EUC), not very stable at speeds, but it's soooo fun !

It's not very useful because of it's ridiculous climbing amilities, but it's a blast inside, just hanging out, and it has a great autonomy because I never move fast on it, plus I can make others try it.

I think it's not for replacing a bike, or a car, it's just a fun toy, and I'm really surprised I actually enjoy riding it, coming from an EUC.

• 3 weeks later...

ha ha yes they are quite fun for messing about though not the best for commuting.   Wee J had a hoverboard b4 he got his EUC.  He prefers his EUC though uses the 'hoverboard' to mess around in the house or the garden.

On 11/08/2016 at 4:14 PM, WeeJ said:

ha ha yes they are quite fun for messing about though not the best for commuting.   Wee J had a hoverboard b4 he got his EUC.  He prefers his EUC though uses the 'hoverboard' to mess around in the house or the garden.

Yes they are not at all meant for comuting, they are just fun toys. I still prefer my EUC, but with the "hoverboard" I am not really scared of breaking it, and anybody can try it any time.

EUC are not meant for house riding ^^

Archived