learning to ride a unicycle

There is a topic on how to learn EUC I think it is like learning to bikinf or skiing, so you have a lot of stress at the beginning and once you learn it fix it by practicing for a couple of months and then it's done

I never ride an EUC before I purchased my ks16 on 27th june2016, so I overview the market on the web and forums for a month before and then I decided for a KS16 due to design,speed,range,stability, further more KS16 was released on jan2016, so after 6 months in the field there is already good feedback, at least I hope, unfortunately we customers are the main beta testers in this new small market.

So far 230km happy with it, but worried about support, no instruction on how to change the inner tube if you go flat :( 

Yes, definitely like learning to ride a bike. 

And there is a moment when it all comes together and you realise you're doing it - but even months later you will most likely still be learning little bits and tweaking your style. 

3 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Yes, definitely like learning to ride a bike. 

And there is a moment when it all comes together and you realise you're doing it - but even months later you will most likely still be learning little bits and tweaking your style. 

Absolutely this.
This tells you, you can do it.
It also tells you not to give up when you doubt yourself.
And it also tells you that when you think you've mastered it, you probably haven't.
;)

Archived