Airwheel s3 opinions?

Dannyar

Hi,

I have a friend who rides a segway i2se everyday, he also has a ninebot mini pro, and a F3 (all terrain gyropod). Looking at the specs the S3 has performances near or exceeding the ones of the newest segways. However it is the smooth ride and the precision that segway offers gthat you won't find on the airwheel s3.

But the price is ten times less than a segway, so I bet it's a deal. Sorry I don't have experience of the machine, but if it's like airwheel x series, they are good value.

16 hours ago, Pingouin said:

Hi,

I have a friend who rides a segway i2se everyday, he also has a ninebot mini pro, and a F3 (all terrain gyropod). Looking at the specs the S3 has performances near or exceeding the ones of the newest segways. However it is the smooth ride and the precision that segway offers gthat you won't find on the airwheel s3.

But the price is ten times less than a segway, so I bet it's a deal. Sorry I don't have experience of the machine, but if it's like airwheel x series, they are good value.

What kind of precision does the Segway have that the s3 doesn't? just curious.

13 minutes ago, Pingouin said:

Logicalluy, if it's like comparing X series to solowheel, the number of time the sensors calculate your position to give you the best performances out of the machine.

I see, well I have a Segway minipro coming in today that im gonna give a try out for a few days and see how I enjoy it. I could only afford one, so ill try an airwheel s3 if I don't enjoy the minipro and then make a decision.

Archived