Thanks to Will Eddy!

kenmalecki

In Feb, I had ordered a KS18 800 840 and a KS16 800 840 as well through Will Eddy. I have a KS14 that I ride nearly every day, and wanted the smooth ride of the larger wheels. The KS18 is currently in customs, so hopefully I'll have that one soon. I spoke with Will last week and he said it will be a while before he can get more KS16 800 840's into the country. I requested a refund, and Will returned my payment without hesitation. I wanted to make sure you all knew. It's rare to find such great customer service nowadays.

Thanks Will!

• 4 months later...

More kudos for Will Eddy!

Believe it or not, I just got my KS18A (ordered back in Feb). What are those guys at customs receiving doing?? Anyway, since the wheel (especially the battery) isn't new anymore, Will was good enough to refund $100.  Again, that's great customer service.

thanks again Will!

2 hours ago, kenmalecki said:

What are those guys at customs receiving doing??

A bit off-topic, but I've asked this question myself too lately... I have a large bunch of V-tip milling bit orders I've made over the past two months, and none of them have showed up. I have received a lot of other orders made since, but even the oldest V-bit order (from 2 months ago, almost to the day) is still a no-show. I'm pretty sure there's a customs guy somewhere trying to figure out what sort of sharp weapon they should categorize them as.

10-pcs-3-175mm-20-Degree-0-2mm-V-Shape-F

Running low on sharp bits...

Archived