Pedals acm and ks16

Marcos75

• 4 weeks later...

I just asked 1RadWerkstatt if their KS18 pedals also fit to the KS16. My wife is having Problems with her feets after 3-4 km. We were on a small tour in France this Weekend and after 3 km we've chnged the wheels. She drove on my Msuper with less to no problems and I've driven on this nervous KS16. If you come from a MSuper this small/ high pedal EUCs are not nice to drive. The pedals on the KS16 are way to small. MSuper and Firewheel are the only pedals in the right size.

3 hours ago, OliverH said:

I just asked 1RadWerkstatt if their KS18 pedals also fit to the KS16. My wife is having Problems with her feets after 3-4 km. We were on a small tour in France this Weekend and after 3 km we've chnged the wheels. She drove on my Msuper with less to no problems and I've driven on this nervous KS16. If you come from a MSuper this small/ high pedal EUCs are not nice to drive. The pedals on the KS16 are way to small. MSuper and Firewheel are the only pedals in the right size.

i would exspect that this will work?

keep us informed...i want to have this big size pedals also for my KS18...but i found the price a little to high...

99,- euro....ok....but 149,- ? thats a lot...imho

11 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

i would exspect that this will work?

keep us informed...i want to have this big size pedals also for my KS18...but i found the price a little to high...

99,- euro....ok....but 149,- ? thats a lot...imho

Looks to be to big. If we don't find a workaround I need to replace the EUC. 

9 minutes ago, OliverH said:

In this case we replace the 9b1 of our daughter. She's not having problems on the KS16.

ha...that you mean with "replace"...Ok... :-)

Archived