Scotland

WeeJ

• 4 weeks later...

Hi - haven't been on the forum for a while so just saw this post.

I'm in Glasgow - been riding a Q3 Airwheel since last Autumn.  I haven't seen anyone on a wheel since then although I did spy a busker with an Airwheel parked under his amplifier.

(He was busy busking so I didn't get to talk to him)

I've been waiting for the UK Uniwheel to launch in order to get a proper single wheel model - still waiting....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi we are also in Glasgow, lol replied to you in the other post too!   We haven't seen many in Glasgow either so if we spot you we shall say hi.  Wee man has an Airwheel X3

On 23/06/2016 at 10:15 PM, Blackwheel Jack said:

Hi - haven't been on the forum for a while so just saw this post.

I'm in Glasgow - been riding a Q3 Airwheel since last Autumn.  I haven't seen anyone on a wheel since then although I did spy a busker with an Airwheel parked under his amplifier.

(He was busy busking so I didn't get to talk to him)

I've been waiting for the UK Uniwheel to launch in order to get a proper single wheel model - still waiting....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm willing to offload my IPS132 as I'm looking to justify serious cash on something like an Inmotion, if you're interested.
My brother lives in Glasgow (near Celtic Park) so I occasionally visit & probably can sort a trip up there if necessary.

• 2 months later...

Good to know I'm not the only wheeler going round!

You didn't just scoot up Finnieston St? (9.40am, Wednesday)? Someone went past the cafe there on a white wheel - couldn't be sure whether it was a Ninebot....

That's the first moving wheel I've seen in Glasgow since I got mine 15 months ago. (but maybe I just need to get out more ?)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived