Narrowest side pads

As title indicates, which of the commercially available EUC side pads offers the narrowest profile? I’m looking for something for the Falcon, which has a pretty wide body. Clark pads make it so wide it’s hard for me to easily slide between seats on the train.

1 hour ago, the_deeb said:

As title indicates, which of the commercially available EUC side pads offers the narrowest profile? I’m looking for something for the Falcon, which has a pretty wide body. Clark pads make it so wide it’s hard for me to easily slide between seats on the train.

there aren't a whole lot of "super narrow" side pads out there that I'm aware of, but the original Beidou pads that are seen on the Patton, V14, and Lynx are somewhat narrow compared to the other options out there. I'd recommend you start there. :) 

Maybe something like stock Inmotion V11 or V12 pads would fit? They look quite small, especially the V11 version

Edit: same goes for older gotway/begode stock pads actually

Edited by Tomallo

Posted (edited)

Would someone who owns the Beidou V14 side pads be able to measure and post the width?

The Clark pads are around 2”/50mm at the top knob and 1.75”/45mm at the shin. The rear calf/braking side is a bit narrower at ~1.5”/40mm.

Edited by the_deeb

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2024 at 12:09 AM, the_deeb said:

I'm pretty sure that's me 😬

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/19/2024 at 7:56 PM, EUC Custom Power-Pads said:

I'm pretty sure that's me 😬

I can definitely recommend @EUC Custom Power-Pads, I use them on my wheels. If somenone looks for a low profile pads that can be made to the customer personal preferences, here's the end of one's search :)

• Like 2