Inmotion E20S (Inmotion V5F Discontinued!)

This is disappointing. I have been enjoying my e20 and it's made teaching people very easy. I like the 2 tire design, but the tiltback and beeps at 12mph are silly.

The v5f could hit 16mph which was fine for pedestrian pathways. But 12mph is just terribly slow.

Hopefully they release an e20f next year that can go at least 15mph with 2 tires.

9 minutes ago, corn said:

This is disappointing. I have been enjoying my e20 and it's made teaching people very easy. I like the 2 tire design, but the tiltback and beeps at 12mph are silly.

The v5f could hit 16mph which was fine for pedestrian pathways. But 12mph is just terribly slow.

Hopefully they release an e20f next year that can go at least 15mph with 2 tires.

"Cough" E25 "Cough". Sorry my bad, bug flew in my throat mid ride.

• Like 1

At what speed does a 2-wheeler become dangerous when encountering any uneven surface conditions? It's essentially like a 6(?) inch wide, very square profile tire. Any one-sided obstacle will twist the wheel, and the faster you go, the meaner this will be.

• Like 1