The future of truly self balancing EUC ?

That's cool, i wonder how it balances? ninebot/segway probably holds the patent on that too right?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, kintips said:

That's cool, i wonder how it balances? ninebot/segway probably holds the patent on that too right?

I'm guessing high-RPM gyros under the seat...?  Kinda like:  

Edited by macgyvercanada

On 7/8/2024 at 6:20 PM, kintips said:

Who cares about ninebot. They blatantly ignored Solowheel's patent.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, they are using two flywheels to control till...I thought maybe just one with computer control left/right tilt...that is a lot of power just to power self balancing...

The self-balancing works on the two wheel vehicle because the steering is done by twisting the front tire, not tilting the vehicle. It won't work for EUC with a real rider because an EUC is titled to steer or due to imbalance and there would be no practical way to determine if the tilting is intentional or not. It is also not needed, since at sufficient speed, usually around 8 mph, an EUC is self-balancing left right if riding in a straight line on smooth pavement. This video is an example of how little movement is needed to ride or turn on an EUC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRNMmeSP0ns

21 minutes ago, rcgldr said:

This video is an example of how little movement is needed to ride or turn on an EUC:

Was there an EUC?! I didn't notice 😂

1 hour ago, Rawnei said:

Inspired by Wall-E?

image.thumb.jpeg.7b178309a8b3a168f15372a499fc16df.jpeg

The only thing that comes in mind is "fat, fatter, diabetes,  dead"  Why use your body for anything else than eating.... and watching klik klok all day ;-)