Forum not displaying properly in Firefox or chrome

I don't know what's going on, but on my desktop computer at work, the EUC form is not displaying with any formatting. It looks like an old Craigslist page. Any idea what might be going on? It's in more than one browser, both Firefox and Chrome. So I don't know what's going on.

Looks ok on my android in chrome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2024 at 9:20 AM, Dan Cobar said:

I don't know what's going on, but on my desktop computer at work, the EUC form is not displaying with any formatting. It looks like an old Craigslist page. Any idea what might be going on? It's in more than one browser, both Firefox and Chrome. So I don't know what's going on.

Looks ok on my android in chrome.

sounds to me like your work's web browser's are not up to date, which tells me the probably aren't running the latest version of Windows. But try updating both browsers and then let us know

I use Firefox on Android for mobile browsing, and the forum always works for me.

Is it maybe a really slow connection speed? That can sometimes lead to pages looking like 1995 HTML when they don't load properly.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2024 at 12:52 PM, onewheelkoregro said:

sounds to me like your work's web browser's are not up to date, which tells me the probably aren't running the latest version of Windows. But try updating both browsers and then let us know

Well, they closed down the shop, so now I have a new job an I can't mess around on the computer anymore.  Forum is fine on my phone, so I'm good for now.

• Haha 1