Selling my diy euc project

hello

I’m selling my euc project. Here are some specs:

c40 motor with much thicker cables than stock, 2400wh samsung 50s copper custom welded battery, ex30 motherboard, wheel is made mostly of cnc machined aluminum and carbon fiber, battery boxes are glass fiber. It has super smooth, 125mm suspension travel system which uses hard anodized linear rails and bearings with seals as sliders. Wheel is almost new, has few kilometers on it (mileage will grow over time) I will send 3d models of parts to the next owner so there will be no problem with spare parts if needed. Asking for 3400$ plus shipping.

More pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16EdZoJ1pXjPtJKmOBm7BcVXIl5KDDwUr?usp=share_link

IMG_2663.jpg

• Like 3

That's a really nice job you did there - it's such a clean, refined, safe build. May I ask why you are selling something you clearly put so much time and effort into ?

Very interesting, I am try to connect an EX30 motherboard and EX30 Motor and Master batteries. I do not know how to config the battery’s to the motherboard. 

I have a green ( master ) charge board. I have seen you need to connect the batterie directly in series .

I am missing some information to go ahead, can you help me out please. Many thanks Matthias 

8 hours ago, Duccen said:

How heavy is this wheel? Is it possible to update the software?

around 44kg, it's regular ex30 board so yes, you can update

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DE WOLF said:

Very interesting, I am try to connect an EX30 motherboard and EX30 Motor and Master batteries. I do not know how to config the battery’s to the motherboard. 

I have a green ( master ) charge board. I have seen you need to connect the batterie directly in series .

I am missing some information to go ahead, can you help me out please. Many thanks Matthias 

if you have 30v master batteries then you need to use 30v chargeboard and it should be fine. however I don't know if signal wire is somehow different in 30v chargeboard and batteries but i hardly think so

Posted (edited)

Looks somewhat similar, but based on VESC and way more basic.
Why do Poles design their own unicycles so often? :D

Edited by atdlzpae

42 minutes ago, atdlzpae said:

Looks somewhat similar, but based on VESC and way more basic.
Why do Poles design their own unicycles so often? :D

i had vesc before but it burned and I did't want to burn another one so I installed ex30 controller which just works

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cebulafpv said:

30v master batteries then you need to use 30v chargeboard and it should be fine

Yes I use the master batterie set up 4X 34V and the green (original master chargeboard),

>>the problem is the batteries are not been read by the ex30 mobo , on the display I seen only 1 batterie bar ,

on the video of EUCzac ( zac Darnell ) you can see cable running to each other , making is in serie with and without the chargeboard. Maybe I untherstand not completely , If you can give me any tips , please do much appreciated.

eo

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed indeed the battery’s work on the green charge board , after getting the mobo out of flight mode ( mistake ). Now it read 34V from each Molicel pack and I can have my ex30 mobo running of 134. I have a blue charge board as well , for my next project commaster, 2 X 62V .  The wiring as seen here above, I do not know why? The extra wires it work fine ( tested hard riding ) without this wiring.