Buying a V14 Adventure

I've decided to get the V14 and am now looking to buy one. I bought my V8S from the inmotion store and everything seemed fine. I've seen multiple people state not to buy from the manufacturer and to go through ewheels, alienrides, etc. Is there a good reason to avoid the inmotion store?

From my experience buying from eWheels.com...I would never do anything different. You usually get stuff thrown in, they check through all the bolts and quality check it once it arrives before they ship out to you. So peace of mind is huge. You also get to talk with Jason who usually responds to email within the same hour with your questions or concerns. My V14 arrives tomorrow. Very stoked!

• Like 1

On 4/25/2024 at 8:29 PM, CfTesla said:

From my experience buying from eWheels.com...I would never do anything different. You usually get stuff thrown in, they check through all the bolts and quality check it once it arrives before they ship out to you. So peace of mind is huge. You also get to talk with Jason who usually responds to email within the same hour with your questions or concerns. My V14 arrives tomorrow. Very stoked!

Thanks! I ended up buying from eWheels and it finally got here after FedEx lied about attempting to deliver yesterday. Literally just unboxed so I'm getting it set up!

• Like 1