2x Kingsong 16x for sale NY (Murica)

Selling two Kingsong 16XS 

Two kingsong xs for sale With 1 body cover on each (red and black) and two sets of mounted power pads on each- plus a rapid charger (84.2v/5A Rapid-charger. Gotway, 18XL/ S18, Glide3/V8 - King Song 16X/ S18/18XL (#FC-84V-18L)) and 2 wheel holder stands with battery pack slots (and the normal chargers) 

Definitely scratched up pedals and a few body scratches here and there - but good condition overall. Not excellent, but definitely not bad. Above “ok” for sure. I‘d honestly say good condition.

my wife and I just don’t ride them anymore - any offers? Pretty much just looking to get rid of them and however much we can get is however much we can get! (You’re paying shipping if you can’t pick up or we can’t drop off lol- especially since we’re not looking for much with this sale) - definitely would prefer a local sale to make things easy and if anything goes wrong it’s much easier to reverse if you’re local to NY. But open to whatever. 
namaste,

nick 

Edited by UniVehje
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Scubadragonsan said:

More info such as mileage, photos, bought them from....etc. would help!!

Corrrection: we have the 16x NOT 16xs.
1554 batteries in both, 2200w motors.

Mileage isn’t much/ I’d have to connect to the app to check and I don’t even think I have it downloaded anymore lol- but can do it. Used to use darkness bot on an old phone if that was the name of the app. Definitely not a lot of miles though.

got from ewheels - all accessories also from ewheels  - no known issues/ never needed repairs/  etc - biggest issue is the rubber cover on one of the euc’s plug ports has one of the connections broken when you lift it up, but it still pushes into place and stays stationary. 

overall spent over 3600 on both with accessories etc originally - definitely not looking for close to that/ ik depreciation with these is crazy lol/ just no room anymore and we don’t use them. 

How do I upload a photo? It says from url I don’t see any options from album - sorry - on an Iphone if that helps 

• Like 1

• UniVehje changed the title to 2x Kingsong 16x for sale NY (Murica)
2 hours ago, Verve said:

Would a mod be able to change the title? Sorry I wrote the wrong model- not 16xs, we have 2x 16x for sale 

Changed the title. Also added country as required by rules. This is an international forum. Don’t expect the whole world to know your local abbreviations. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, UniVehje said:

Changed the title. Also added country as required by rules. This is an international forum. Don’t expect the whole world to know your local abbreviations. 

Thank you! 

can you actually edit title again to “NY/ US” - more explanatory to buyers showing specific location/  since I’m hoping for a local sale- international shippings probably too much for anyone. 

Edited by Verve
Need additional title change