Begode Blitz 2400wh: 134V, 20", 79lbs

Cerbera

He did mention in a recent video that he was working with Begode on making a wheel to his liking, which is the main factor imo as to why he changed his tune with Begode. But yes, they may be “paying” him but it’s still a Begode. And yes, after the Falcon, never again. But I do like riding the little bugger. 

Edited by Skampster

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2024 at 4:34 PM, Skampster said:

He did mention in a recent video that he was working with Begode on making a wheel to his liking, which is the main factor imo as to why he changed his tune with Begode. But yes, they may be “paying” him but it’s still a Begode. And yes, after the Falcon, never again. But I do like riding the little bugger. 

And he mentioned in comments of a following video that designing a wheel with Begode is no longer happening. He said he was given the wheel by Begode to keep but I wouldn't regard that as "paying". 

He said he had an arrangement with OneRide but after the Lynx video ???

He also said he doesn't ride the Lynx anymore so why not sell it? A devalueing assett taking up space in his apartment. Ditto with the Extreme.

4 hours ago, DavidB said:

given the wheel by Begode to keep but I wouldn't regard that as "paying". 

So if I was given a $6700 (AU) Sherman L by Leaperkim, I’d consider that as a payment.