Has anyone ordered an EUC from EUCdeals.com?

I was wondering if anyone here has ordered a wheel from eucdeals.com and where they ship from? I will pay off my EUC that is in the shop this Thursday and want to know how long it will take to get to me because pedaling the last two weeks only to get up to 20mph and having to charge my ebike every two days isn't it anymore.

eucdeals.com is part of aliensride i think. 

this is the best bang for the buck i see. if i didn't already have 3. comes with seat and kickstand.

$3000

https://alienrides.com/products/inmotion-v13-electric-unicycle

2 hours ago, onewheelkoregro said:

I was wondering if anyone here has ordered a wheel from eucdeals.com and where they ship from? I will pay off my EUC that is in the shop this Thursday and want to know how long it will take to get to me because pedaling the last two weeks only to get up to 20mph and having to charge my ebike every two days isn't it anymore.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, novazeus said:

eucdeals.com is part of aliensride i think. 

this is the best bang for the buck i see. if i didn't already have 3. comes with seat and kickstand.

$3000

https://alienrides.com/products/inmotion-v13-electric-unicycle

That is the cheapest I have seen a v13! But if I was going to get a v13 I would get a v13 pro

9 minutes ago, onewheelkoregro said:

That is the cheapest I have seen a v13! But if I was going to get a v13 I would get a v13 pro

same exact wheel except black bars instead of orange and they put a hybrid tire on it, haha, and if anybody on this forum ever inflated their tires to manufacturers specs, which they don't, inmotion claims u get more range because of less rolling resistance, which is what i've been trying to explain for years, but nobody evidently lived thru the jimmy carter years of telling everybody to inflate their tires. 

so with the pro u get a hybrid tire instead of the knobby. i had a michelin 80/90 r16 pilot street 2 put on my first one at the dealer, and yes it is fast and lots of range over the knobby.

Edited by novazeus