ES1 Help

mmazak13

Hello.  My brother in law gifted me his used ES1 because he doesn't ride it.  Also, he lost the charger and broke the ebrake.  I bought a brake and throttle and charger and replaced them and charged it up.  It turns on but it won't move.  I replaced the dashboard as well because why not, it's old.  There are no beeps no error codes nothing.  Seems to be fine.  So I took the column apart to get a look at wiring make sure nothing burned.  When I got to the bottom I noticed that there are five connectors going to the cable coming from the motor but there are only four coming from the motor to the column.  Is there a connection missing?  Is this my issue?  Any ideas?  Nothing is burnt up everything looks good and the unit powers on normal and charges normal.  Please help of you can.

Sorry, I don't think many e-scooter people read this forum. This forum is about electric unicycles, we just have an e-scooter forum because someone once asked and it seemed like a good idea. It's pretty dead though. But better than nothing, and I guess a little bit of valuable information is there.

Not sure where else you could ask your questions. Maybe here https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectricScooters ? Not sure if there are any good e-scooter communities.