Accessories for EUCs

While most of our accessories originate from the mountain bike and motorcycle industries, creativity has been fertile in our community as we can see in the MOD&DIY group. But not everybody has the resources, time or skills to develop EUC dedicated accessories.  And to scale from a personal DIY up to a broader solution requires trustworthy partnership.
I am sure you have heard about Bob Yan and PIDZOOM. I like to create solutions for myself and local friends but I am often being asked where I purchase my homemade accessories. So, here I share with you my positive experience with Bob, proposing products, getting valuable feedback from his community (very active indeed), and the support of his team. Illustrated by this simple idea, 

Not every idea is feasible or able to get to production step, and production parts are often limited to a minimum number that can be too large for our community unless increasing costs. But Bob and his team have been very kind in looking for solutions at every step, with everything I have proposed.
Initiatives like this, in sync with our community, may help to resolve needs that the bicycle and motorcycles cannot.
Personally, I am looking forward every accessories that could help our EUCs to become formally (ca. legally) accepted worldwide.
There is a limit to how much we can install over an EUC, small models are even more limited, and from an SUV our unicycles disappear from sight at close distances. Therefore, it seems to me that we need also wearable solution to comply with these challenges and perhaps expand it to PEVs in general to simplify regulations. ;)

• Like 1

My most wanted accessory would be something that can run or slave from EUC World that is bigger than my current Pebble but smaller than a regular phone. The Ticwris/Lem/Kospet style and size would be perfect but it needs to run all day and not glitch. Not too much to ask for is it?!