EUC World photo controls...

Out today for another exceptionally rewarding ride on the Master, and yet another photo opportunity for it in the lambent sunset rays.

And another picture that has come out rubbish because I don't seem to have access to any of my cameras main controls within EUC World !

image.thumb.png.46cbb475abc6de60b83b7c5bbbc8bb3d.png

A Master, hiding in the shadows (and crappy dynamic range there), earlier.

If I go in via Androids Camera app I have tons of settings I can use to compensate for the A13's frankly shite camera lens, but in EUCW I only have the 'go' button and a simple switch for HDRI on / off. Am I missing a way to access for example any of the macro, EV settings, F stop / manual exposure or zoom / aspect ratio controls that I have in the regular app directly from the photo screen in EUCW ?

Within the app I can't even seem to click an area of image to base ISO or focus on, so it's pretty much random luck what comes out at the moment !

If not, how easy would it be to add them at some point, @Seba ? I guess it's probably difficult because all our phones have different settings and protocols ?

I know, I know, I should probably just take a proper camera with me, but then I can't easily add those images to the tour, either live or after the fact AFAIK.

Cheers

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

My solution: cheap android phone for euc world and insta control, better (expensive) phone with good camera  for "phone" , photos, and data share (hotspot) 😁