Would You Buy a V14 in 2024?

Lillian

First of all, the V14 is definitely the king of 16inch class wheel in 2024 if you would like to buy a 16 inch class wheel. 

Further, please make sure to know your purpose of riding, like other player mentioned a lot in the forum. The 22 inch class wheel (V13, Master Pro) and 20 inch class  wheel(Ex30, ET max, Lynx) are different class wheel comparing to 16 inch class wheel, which 16 inch class wheel is more flexible and lighter for off-rode or city riding.

• Like 1

V14 is attracting more and more customers. But there is hesitation because of the firmware that needs to be updated, because the buyer wants to ride without finishing building their purchase. Many first batches experience this effect, not the entire brand. This brand will remain ahead of the Lynx because it is less expensive, waterproof for the performance desired by the majority. When Lynx fans say that steel and aluminum are more solid, it is a first impression that changes after a few months of use, because maintenance, availability of parts and delivery times are difficult in some cases. countries poorly distributed by the manufacturer still believing to make a tank, but time passes with competitive plastics rarely broken and easy to obtain. You should not open a wheel for nothing just to look because we read on the forums that some people want to see an interior even without breakdowns, without accidents, for nothing a useless curiosity. Professional sellers are right to open up to know and help. An individual explores at the risk of damage. I think that the amount of disassembly, screw tightening and cleaning is understandable depending on the use of a wheel. Who rides in the mud every day? Nobody, just once to please friends for a day. No manufacturer makes the wheel for mud, because the instructions all repeat use in dry weather. There are the maniacs who check the tightness of the screws on a lynx that is too strong, and will wear out a thread for nothing. We can encounter the same existence of the plastic wrist, the discourse is endless so it is not a commercial argument we cannot evaluate the quality of the materials like that. We see that the success of V14s is growing here in Europe, after reading several local forums, I am not saying today a trend for the globe. The duration of a success will be for one or (and) the other of the two competitors.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd prefer waiting myself and let them iron out the bugs.. I'm not a fast rider by any means but certainly wouldn't want a cut out while going down the rode at about 30MPH.. Ouch!

• Like 1