Lynx. Into the wild

o u euc 2

38 minutes ago, o u euc 2 said:

@novazeus

I was thinking about your Florida Gator/coyote ranch when I made this.

You can easily hop a Gator, and chase down the coyotes! Hahaha 😆

https://youtu.be/QMqynyTzZ_o?si=TyuN6E2CtqWNdJ7R

haha, good demonstration.

be careful.

i worry about fallng on a piece of a limb and impaling myself. it's a vampire thing.

haha, coyotes are much faster than the lynx in the wild and u might be coyote food if u try to keep up. buzzards too.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, novazeus said:

haha, good demonstration.

be careful.

i worry about fallng on a piece of a limb and impaling myself. it's a vampire thing.

haha, coyotes are much faster than the lynx in the wild and u might be coyote food if u try to keep up. buzzards too.

Dang. Why you gotta think such stuff, lol.

Now I gotta worry about limbs impaling me. Haha.

I saw buzzards starting on a Deer that morning. By that afternoon they had drug what was left 10 feet from where they started, and most of it gone.

Looked like a flock of Grimm Reapers. Jet Black.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, o u euc 2 said:

Dang. Why you gotta think such stuff, lol.

Now I gotta worry about limbs impaling me. Haha.

I saw buzzards starting on a Deer that morning. By that afternoon they had drug what was left 10 feet from where they started, and most of it gone.

Looked like a flock of Grimm Reapers. Jet Black.

yeah, they don't wait until ur dead either. full face shield helmet is best because eyes are buzzard delicacy.

deer probably fell on a stick.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

That would suck to be paralyzed in the woods. It happens. That be about the only way ide get got by buzzards or coyotes.

Hopefully that never happens.

Like that movie 172hrs, or something.  The hiker had a Boulder fall on his arm, and had to cut it off with a dull pocket knife. Ugh!

Enough of that! Haha

4 minutes ago, o u euc 2 said:

That would suck to be paralyzed in the woods. It happens. That be about the only way ide get got by buzzards or coyotes.

Hopefully that never happens.

Like that movie 172hrs, or something.  The hiker had a Boulder fall on his arm, and had to cut it off with a dull pocket knife. Ugh!

Enough of that! Haha

yeah, growing up out here in the middle of 1200 acres in the middle of a million acres of nothing man made, u gotta think different. 

i used to go for strolls in the woods and one day it dawned on me, if i got bit by a rattlesnake or watermoccassin, they'd never find me. and one time i got completely lost in palmettos 20' high, but thankfully found a cow path out of there.

the wild ain't groomed trails or parks. could be ok today and kill u tmrw. i thought about taking a video of all the limbs laying next to sandhill lane, my road. they didn't fall there, i had to clear them from the road. what happens when ur going 25mph and one drops in front of u. better than on top of u. trees are killers.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 4:01 PM, novazeus said:

yeah, growing up out here in the middle of 1200 acres in the middle of a million acres of nothing man made, u gotta think different. 

i used to go for strolls in the woods and one day it dawned on me, if i got bit by a rattlesnake or watermoccassin, they'd never find me. and one time i got completely lost in palmettos 20' high, but thankfully found a cow path out of there.

the wild ain't groomed trails or parks. could be ok today and kill u tmrw. i thought about taking a video of all the limbs laying next to sandhill lane, my road. they didn't fall there, i had to clear them from the road. what happens when ur going 25mph and one drops in front of u. better than on top of u. trees are killers.

Yeah, I grew up pretty much the same, only not a million acres, and not in the deep south, and dirt poor.

Still poor. I spent every dime I had saved on the Lynx. Priorities Haha

• Like 1