Tried the mighty Master ProV3 (5000 Euros)

Finn Bjerke

6 hours ago, litewave said:

Can you please repost this image so that it displays properly? Any other pics you can share? What is the link to the .stl?

Some of us may be considering purchasing the V3 but have no experience with spacers.

Thanks.

If you Google “ Roger tire spacer “ you will find them. I printed them in TPU so that I could trim some down if I needed to. With the flexibility of the TPU it doesn’t seem to matter if they’re exactly the right size. I circled the rim with them and then trimmed down the last one to make it fit. after you have the tire mounted, you just fit them between the tire pad and the rim and then air up the tire.

• Like 1

So I ordered the MasterPro V3 and I'm wondering what's best to put my Grizlla Flow power pads onto it, since it looks like the stock power pads won't be as good.  Do I need fairing plates or can I just apply velcro straight to the battery pack instead of having to spend $439 on the CP bumper/fairing setup?  The only MaPro V3 options I've seen for purchase are either Clark Pads or BBQ Prints - who seems to be the most affordable straightforward option if I even need fairing plates.  I welcome any $$ saving ideas (or pictures of yours if you have a good setup) on what would work well.  Or I'm thinking maybe I don't need to buy anything if I can just put velcro on each side of the bare battery packs.  Please advise.

Don't have the Pro myself, but have a read a lot about them, and I believe the overall consensus seems to be that those battery cases, being ribbed, have a tough time holding on to velcro. So I would try and find or make a flat backplate that screws to the chassis if you can. Not sure why Grizzla don't make one themselves TBH... it's a shame, because they sell them separately to pads and they are usually under £50, which I always thought was pretty decent value.

42 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

those battery cases, being ribbed, have a tough time holding on to velcro

That's what I needed to know, and that makes sense, so thank you.  I did contact Grizzla and their response was "At the moment we don't have fairing plates specifically designed for the master pro and it is not currently in our projects pipeline for the next 3-6 months. I believe our fairing plates for the EX30 would be the best shot but honestly, I have never seen anyone trying it yet on the Master Pro yet."  No prob.. I'll get something, just didn't find many options out there yet.