EUC World no longer displays gauge on video's

Hi @Seba,

I have been using EUC World for a long time now and a few months back, I noticed all my recorded videos do not have the gauge displayed on it. I used to use it to see what speed I was at when hitting certain jumps and to show my speeds.  I have not changed anything with my setup other than a new version of EUC World.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, and a Begode Master V3.   The video's still shows the wheel type in the lower left and EUC World in the upper Left but not the gauge. While looking at the live video, the gauge is displayed, it just doesn't' record it. The last time I had the gauge recorded on my EUC World video's was on September 30, 2023. The next ride was on October 8th and I had no gauge.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled EUC World  with no change.

image.thumb.png.7d24b1fb1588ad7b31a2949dcf8b29c6.png

image.thumb.png.72e0b17655df679693cb538d26c006c4.png

How can I get the App to start recording the gauge on my videos again? 

Thank you!

On 2/24/2024 at 1:36 PM, Magman116 said:

I have been using EUC World for a long time now and a few months back, I noticed all my recorded videos do not have the gauge displayed on it. I used to use it to see what speed I was at when hitting certain jumps and to show my speeds.  I have not changed anything with my setup other than a new version of EUC World.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, and a Begode Master V3.   The video's still shows the wheel type in the lower left and EUC World in the upper Left but not the gauge. While looking at the live video, the gauge is displayed, it just doesn't' record it. The last time I had the gauge recorded on my EUC World video's was on September 30, 2023. The next ride was on October 8th and I had no gauge.

Well, let's start with sending an issue report from the "Support" menu in the app. I will investigate this issue and try to find solution ASAP.