Pedal Lowering Kit for Patton / Does it really make a difference?

So I am new to EUCs and have  Patton that I just saw they make a pedal lowering kit from E Rides.  It lowers the pedal by about an inch and I was wondering if anyone has done this mod and if so, did it make any difference?  I only ride street right now and don't really plan on taking it off road (I know, lame).  Just wondering if it really increases stability?  Any thoughts or experiences with similar weighted wheel would be greatly appreciated!

Each their own..

Short answer - Yes.

Longer answer - Is it worth spending money - only you can justify it. Are installing them worth the hassle? Are you having trouble riding an inch higher? You will get used to any height pedals over time..

By nature having the pedals lower, more stable the ride should be. But when i bought my aftermarket pedals - they lifted my pedals by 1 inch higher.. And i didn't even think twice about the stability. To me it was zero difference. To some it could be would changing upgrade (In this case downgrade.) :D 

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

That' exactly what I was thinking.  Not sure it's worth the $$ as it is only an inch.  My only experience is riding my V11 and A2 which both have considerably lower pedal heights.  The V11 is so stable and easy to maneuver but wasn't sure if that's mostly because the weight difference or if the pedal height really makes that much difference.

I think the heavier the wheel - the more noticeable is the difference. Doh at speed heavier wheels wanna stay upright by themselves.. 

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1