Sherman S lacks a lot of safety features?

Finn Bjerke

According to wrong way Sherman S is not a good with safety as I expected from an extremely expensive wheel. 

No smart  BMS 
No batteri temperature sensor 
No Motor temperature sensor 

SOurce is this video: 

Yes, eucs have AC engines and batteries so thats how we roll.

Used in this context its about how much energy the controller can keep delivering as the supply voltage drops. 

Simply put its about knowing you have enough safety margin as the battery gets more drained, just having a speed based tiltback like the Sherman S can be scary if you forget how much juice you got left. Especially if you unplugged the beeper because it was annoying you 

On 2/6/2024 at 5:28 PM, Poker said:

Yes, eucs have AC engines and batteries so thats how we roll.

Used in this context its about how much energy the controller can keep delivering as the supply voltage drops. 

Simply put its about knowing you have enough safety margin as the battery gets more drained, just having a speed based tiltback like the Sherman S can be scary if you forget how much juice you got left. Especially if you unplugged the beeper because it was annoying you 

But it does have 90% PWM alarms right?
I asked on the EUC discord and was told i has that builtin regardless of our own settings. But maybe not tiltback im not sure.

So same as most other wheels on the market, nothing new.

Smart BMS and temp-sensors are not standard yet, it's slowly coming on more models.