Suspension S22 pro

damians

Good morning everyone. I recently purchased my first wheel, an S22 pro v2. Unfortunately I messed up with the suspension, I turned the upper blue wheel that manages the compression, and also the lower red one that manages the extension. Now I don't feel good with the suspension, for example when I hit an artificial bump (the ones to make cars go slower) I receive a hard blow, my feet lift and move a lot on the footpegs. How do I return to the starting situation with the suspension? For example, by setting the compression wheel all the way to soft and the extension wheel all the way to fast, how many clicks do I have to make on the wheels to go back to the way they were before? However I weigh very little 60 kg (132 lb) 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd suggest you just set the compression as soft as you like, then set the rebound back slow enough so when you push it down it doesn't bounce several times at the top when it comes back up. This is if you want a soft ride without pogo stick over bumps. I am quite heavy, but I like a soft ride. I make the compression a bit harder on trails. This might be totally wrong, but it feels good to me.

• 4 weeks later...

Read this, same principles apply to S22 suspension, you can skip the part about sag and preload, read about dampening and rebound.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 10:31 AM, Rawnei said:

Leggi questo, gli stessi principi si applicano alla sospensione S22, puoi saltare la parte relativa all'abbassamento e al precarico, leggere lo smorzamento e l'estensione.

How do I return to the initial shock absorber situation? Starting with the blue compression wheel turned completely towards soft, how many clicks towards hard do I have to make to return to the starting situation?
Starting from the red extension wheel turned completely towards fast, how many clicks towards slow do I have to make to return to the starting situation?

1 hour ago, damians said:

How do I return to the initial shock absorber situation? Starting with the blue compression wheel turned completely towards soft, how many clicks towards hard do I have to make to return to the starting situation?
Starting from the red extension wheel turned completely towards fast, how many clicks towards slow do I have to make to return to the starting situation?

Not sure what you are asking for?