Extract wheel data after ~5mph leg fracture injury?? (no app used at time)

As you may know, in June I suffered a fall which I don't recall. Protective gear to the max while crossing at a crosswalk. 

1. Tibia full displaced complex fracture 
2. Fibula full displaced complex fracture 

I have had two surgeries, IM nail in tibia with 6 screws. 

I do recall my phone did not have darkness bot or Begode app on for that ride. Is there any way to try to extract data? I recall waiting 15 ft back from crosswalk and woke up face down in street. 

Also if you know anyone who had a similar intensive injury and rode again, or was unable, this would be helpful. I miss the on thing that got me excited about every day. 

IMG_2968_Original.jpeg

17 minutes ago, UnbalancedMathematician said:

Is there any way to try to extract data?

I am no expert, but my understanding is that if you weren't running any app that would record the wheel data, there isn't any data to extract. Unless ofc your wheel records your rides but I'm not familiar with the 100v nikola or any that do.

• Like 1

Yeah that would be frustrating. I hope your concussion wasn't too bad. Memory can sometimes return over time. It could have been a hit and run, or you may have just had an unlucky fall. I've certainly heard quite a few people mention that some of their worst injuries came from low speed crashes. It's one of the reasons I always ride with full gear even though it's time consuming.

• 2 months later...

I once had a cutoff on my Ninebot E+ near fullspeed without beeping. Afterwards I've gathered the blackbox data from the Ninebot APP (basically a .csv with Errormessages) and sent it to the vendor. They showed hall sensor failures (although without absolute timestamps).