SAVE MONEY - Excellent Condition - Veteran Sherman DMV (Washington, DC) Price to sell. $1850

Eric Izzy

If you have the OfferUp App, this ad is posted there as well: https://offerup.co/1gTmXvJwZBb

Hi EUC Community.

If you do not want to spend 3k plus for an Begode EX or any extreme big wheel, this might be a good fit for you.

I'm selling a used Veteran Sherman V3 in excellent condition. Due to a progressive back issue, I am not able to ride at this time.

My riding style is mainly road and conservative. I never did tricks or slammed the axle or pedal hangers trying to jump curbs.

The wheel is in great condition. The Sherman has a lot of accessories (see photos).

Power switch works. All lights are working great. Battery is in excellent condition. 

SPECS:

Miles: less than 250 miles (229)

Condition: lightly used, never crashed or dropped. Comes with 2 charges for quick charging.

Pickup local only. Washington DC, VA and MD (DMV)

Accessories: Jump pads to keep you locked in and spike foot pedals to prevent sliding. A total of $300 dollars in accessories.

$1850 Price is negotiable for serious inquiries only!

Email me if you have any questions: eizzard75@gmail.com

EUC 2.jpg

Screenshot_20230804_210737.jpg

EUC 7.jpg

EUC 6.jpg

EUC 5.jpg

EUC 4.jpg

EUC 3.jpg

Edited by Eric Izzy